Information about the Landmark Center:
The Landmark Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota originally served as a post office, custom house and courthouse for the state. The building was designed by Willoughby J. Edbrooke, who was a great admirer of the work of H. H. Richardson (the style is sometimes referred to as "Richardsonian Romanesque." The building was completed in 1902. In the 1970s, under a wave of pressure to eliminate all the older buildings in the Twin Cites, the Landmark Center was slated for destruction. However, a group was organized of concerned citizens and the building was saved. in 1978 the Landmark Center underwent a large renovation, and then was officially recognized by the National Register of Historic Places. Today the building houses offices, research centers, a gift shop, a cafe and the Schubert Club Museum. The Saint Paul Conservatory for Performing Arts also hold classes here.
The poster is printed on matte, museum-quality paper with Giclée printing quality:
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
• Opacity: 94%
Buy a Digital Download